my new page..

Monday, June 28, 2010

our new family member..

dh bersawang rsnye blog nie...so many things to do..at school..n also..at home..after 2 weeks school break..
so as i mentioned before..there was a wedding ceremony..at my kg..12 june 2010..my adek bongsu wedding..we still calling her adek untill now..that was a wonderful day during the wedding..wlaupn kelam kelibut..n hari yg pns terik..n penat sgt2..but every moment..so meaningful... for all of my family..

selamat pengantin baru for my sister!



my brother in law (sebaya me nie..)


me..n my son..tumpang sekali..

what i'm doing right now??
tgh loading citer 'benci bilang cinta' kt you tube.. (that's the other reason dh lame tak update my blog)..punye la bersungguh2 tue..sggp tggu loading n replay br smooth je..smbil tggu smbil buat keje2 umah nie..hihi..
citer2 indon..INTAN..SEKAR..BENCI BILANG CINTA..sgt2 best...n very2 touching..ME!







No comments: