my new page..

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my heart..

what?what happened?what else?

mood cook early tonight..to make me 'bersenang lenang' after that is spoiled already..n of coz bcoz my hubby la..could u plez appreciate me..my feeling..don't make me sad anymore..i look strong but actually..not at all!

no explanation about this!let time go...

my school..yesterday..

there was sambutan hari guru there..n all the teachers involved in sukan-sukaneka (at first our pengetua want us to play netball?!oh no!sakit bdn wei..)so finally we just play masukkn bola dlm jaring (masuk ke?)..n menggelecek bola hoki..by team..n my team..won the second game..yahoo!!dpt la hamper..dh bk kt sek td..mkn rmai2..sbb semenya pemenang..tiada pengalah..hehe..

the other part..persembahan guru2..n we choose the song n practice on the dot..just about stgh jam je..n the song is..'seiring sejalan' from syarifah aini n broery ..nyanyi reramai..pitching n styling..ikut sk je..janji hapy..

part tkr2 hadiah nie..ckgu syok sndiri..tkr2 hadiah sesama sendiri..becoz students..nowdays..dh xbg hadiah kt ckgu anymore..nk wish pn payah..so we bought ourself lah..n me..the last name..called by pengetua (ala2 lucky draw gitu..tp hadiah bwk sndiri..hehe)..n the present also from pengetua..so special..(rmai yg jeles nie..sbb hadiah pengetua nmpk grant)..

after school..we had our lunch at secret recipe..for those yg nk tgk pic blehla bk my fb ye..mlsla nk upload kt sini..lmbt giler..

nothing else..i want to sleep..n forget this feeling..

i want to cry..but i won't cry..not more..not anymore..

No comments: